A First Step for beginners who bought a handgun for Home Defense
Experienced Shooters are welcome too!
Click the button below to check out course dates and locations
[button color=”red” link=”http://10xdefense.com/idh”]Course Dates & Locations[/button]
The Introduction to Defensive Handguns Course is designed to educate the student about the handguns that are best for personal defense and how to use them efficiently in the context of a home defense scenario.
This course is designed for those new to firearms or experienced shooters who are interested in learning specifically about using a handgun for personal defense.
This comprehensive course takes place at a live fire range where students will be introduced to the fundamentals of defensive shooting.
Students will learn:
- Various firearms types and the distinct advantages that some have over others with regard to defensive use
be introduced to the most important shooting skills and have the opportunity to develop their competency in the context of a “home defense” shooting situation
- Fundamental Home Defense Tactics
- Responsible Defensive Firearms Storage
- Dealing with Law Enforcement Response will also be covered.
- Course is designed to take 4-6 hours, depending on class size.
- Students will need 250 rounds of ammunition and should bring their defensive handgun, if they own one, and three (3) magazines .
Contact Instructor to discuss the availability of firearms for use during this course.
Training Investment: $150.00