- This event has passed.
Fundamentals of Home Defense Handguns
March 28, 2015 @ 9:00 am - 2:00 pm$97.00
The Fundamentals of Home Defense Handguns Course is designed to educate the student about the handguns that are best for personal defense and how to use them efficiently in the context of a home defense scenario.
Click To Register
This course is designed specifically for those new to firearms, but experienced shooters who are interested in learning specifically about using a handgun for personal defense in a home defense environment may also want to attend.
This comprehensive course takes place at a live fire range where students will be introduced to the fundamentals of defensive shooting.
- Various firearms types and the distinct advantages that some have over others with regard to defensive use
- Introduction to the most important shooting skills and have the opportunity to develop their competency in the context of a “home defense” shooting situation
- Fundamental Home Defense Tactics
- Responsible Defensive Firearms Storage
- And dealing with Law Enforcement Response will also be covered
This course is designed to take 4-6 hours, depending on class size
Students will need to bring 250 rounds of ammunition and should bring their defensive handgun, if they own one, and three (3) magazines.
Contact 10X Defense at email@example.com to discuss the availability of firearms for use during this course.