- This event has passed.
Fundamentals of Combat Focus® Shooting
March 29, 2015 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pm$250.00
[et_pb_column type=”4_4″][et_pb_text admin_label=”Text”]
The Fundamentals of Combat Focus® Shooting is a one day course that will expose the student to all the core principles and fundamentals of the Combat Focus® Shooting Program.
This course will cover:
- Basics of intuitive defensive shooting
- Combat Accuracy
- The Balance of Speed & Precision
- An introduction to the understanding the Body’s Natural Reactions during a Dynamic Critical Incident
- Understanding the integration of lateral motion
- Additional concepts as time allows
This Course will provide the student with an understanding of true Counter Ambush training with a defensive firearm, base level defensive shooting skills and a training methodology for continuing to develop those skills.
Combat Focus® Shooting is not designed to make you the best shooter you can be on the range, rather its goal is to help you quickly develop fundamental skills that you can apply in a worst case scenario defensive shooting situation.
The 1 day course requires a minimum of 400 rounds of ammunition.