Click the button below to check out course dates and locationsCourse Dates & Locations
The Combat Focus® Carbine Course is designed to expose students to an efficient method of defending themselves with a semi-automatic rifle during a dynamic critical incident. All of the principles and fundamentals of the Combat Focus® Shooting program are applied to the carbine and the following topics are covered:
- Four Points of Contact with a rifle and Intuitive Shooting Fundamentals
- The Balance of Speed & Precision with a carbine
- Primary, Secondary and Tertiary Aiming Methods
- Combat Accuracy
- Volume of Fire
- Critical Incident Reloads & Efficient Carbine Handling
- Transitioning to a Pistol
- Counter Ambush Response with a Slung Rifle
- Shooting while Standing, Squatting, Kneeling & Seated
- Shooting around Cover & in Unorthodox Shooting Positions
- Fundamental Carbine Malfunction Clearing
The CFC Program is physically challenging course with a lot of activity and high round count. This program is often offered as a one day add on to a Combat Focus® Shooting Course, but is also available as a two day stand alone course.
Students will fire 700 rounds of ammunition-600 rifle and 100 pistol.
Please Note: In order to register for this course, a student must have completed a CFS course that offers at least one (1) day of CFS instruction.