The Fundamentals of Home Defense Handguns Course is designed to educate the student about the handguns that are best for personal defense and how to use them efficiently in the context of a home defense scenario.
This course is designed for those new to firearms or experienced shooters who are interested in learning specifically about using a handgun for personal defense.
This comprehensive course takes place at a live fire range where students will be introduced to:
- Various firearms types and the distinct advantages that some have over others with regard to defensive use.
- The most important defensive shooting skills and the opportunity to develop their competency in the context of a “home defense” shooting situation.
- Fundamental Home Defense Tactics.
- Responsible Defensive Firearms Storage.
- Dealing with Law Enforcement Response will also be covered.
Course is designed to take 4-6 hours, depending on class size.
Students will need 250 rounds of ammunition and should bring their defensive handgun, if they own one, and three (3) magazines minimum .
Contact us to discuss the availability of firearms for use during this course – email@example.com
Training Investment: $250.00