The Advanced Pistol Handling course is designed to expand the circumstances and conditions under which a student can apply the skills developed in the Combat Focus® Shooting (CFS) Course.
This course will cover:
- Non-Diagnostic Linear Malfunction Drills
- One handed & Weak Handed Reloads
- One Handed & Weak Handed Malfunction Drills
- Presentation from the holster in 360 degrees
- Unorthodox Shooting Positions (grounded, seated)
- Shooting Around Cover
- Unreasonable Distance Shooting
- Volume of Fire
- The Balance of Speed & Precision
The APH Course is designed as a follow on for students who have completed fundamental defensive shooting training in the CFS Program and want to expand their skill sets and increase competency.
At the end of the course, the student will have been exposed to (and practiced):
- shooting positions from all plausible angles while standing, seated, kneeling, prone or supine.
- properly shooting around cover in order to maximize its protective value.
- one handed firearm handling, reloading, and malfunction clearing
The APH course is an intense physically and mentally challenging course that will take any student’s confidence and ability to defend themselves with a gun to a higher level.Students are welcome to bring extra ammunition, as there will be certain drills where round count can easily be increased.Open to:
General Public / Law Enforcement / Military / Private Security
Must have successfully completed a Fundamentals or 2 Day Combat Focus® Shooting (Certificate Verification)
Cost: $600 + Ammunition 2 Day Course (Students will fire a minimum of 650 rounds during this course)
Cost: $300 + Ammunition 1 Day Course (Students will fire a minimum of 600 rounds during this course)